Tuesday, January 5, 2010

PET SCAN RESULTS

--originally posted 12/22/09--

Hi friends and family -

I received GREAT news this morning. The PET scan results are in and it looks like the lymphoma is just hanging out in my shoulder! It has not gotten to any other parts of my body...it's not in my marrow or spleen either.

So...tomorrow I have two appointments scheduled. The first is with the surgeon at 7:30am to see if my incision (from my biopsy) needs to be aspirated (gross...it's to see if there's excess "fluid" in there that needs to be sucked out).

My second appointment tomorrow is at 2:15 to meet with the oncologist. She will hopefully tell me what the next steps are (chemo, radiation or both).

Again, I will keep you all posted.

Thanks for your prayers. I know God has got me through all of this and He just proved it again this morning with the good news from the doctor.

Love,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment